Re: AO-40: First successful Transponder test !!!!

This is GREAT news!! Congratulations to the entire AO40 team!

Peter, I am wondering how much uplink power we are going to need to get
through.  Can you offer any input based on this initial test?  Some initial
impressions might be helpful for planning for those of us who have waited
for there to be working hardware on-orbit before taking the plunge into mode
U and L uplinking.  Any guidance by you, or any one else in-the-know here on
the list, would be helpful.

Sounds like it might be time to finally unpack that Drake and wind that
helix!

73 es Continued Good Luck!
Peace,
Stephen