Re: AO40

It was a treat, moving box, by box to storage, this morning.  How do I look
at the pictures in D Block, can't seem to do it.  Any one has a idea on how
to do it!  As much as it is worth, I think it is a great thing on feeding
the telemetry to Garddon  now.

73's

DE
WA4CVV

Jennifer

"Life socks a great deal, two more days, tell I am on the street because of
a SOB landlord"