Re: need pinout for Icom 8 pin mic connector

Mark,

Icom Mic connector is as follows:

1 - Mic Input
2 - +8v DC output
3 - Freq UP/DN *
4 - Squelch Switch
5 - PTT
6 - Gnd (PTT Gnd)
7 - Gnd (Mic Gnd)
8 - AF Outout

* Ground this lead directly to move one way, through a 470 ohm resistor to
move the other way.  I forget which way.

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org