UEK-3000

Got me all uptight about the SSB UEK-3000....I have one on order.  Spoke
to SSB and he assured me the unit is "weather-proofed".  I have been
using the SSB mast-mounted preamps for  a number of years with no
failures from weather or any other source.  SSB assures me the UEK is
assembled basically the same.  If that is the case we will be happy.
Any other users had problems??  73 BILL KK2L