Re: Interesting AO40RCV learnings.

         Alan, how do I see the pictures in Block D, and do you have the
program.  I have P3T, but I can't see any thing, but I don't know.

         Sorry I have not been a good ham, it's pretty bad down here, and
many people don't know what it is like to live two plus years of there life
on the street.  IT IS HELL.

73's

Jennifer