Re: Moon Landing Site Spotted

"Tom Clark (W3IWI)" wrote:

> Jeff Davis wrote:
> >
> > Interesting story at Space.com:
> >
> > WASHINGTON - Put aside those absurd claims the Apollo moon landings were a
> > hoax. Two scientists pouring over photos taken by a lunar orbiting
>
> The URL didn't work for me.

Make sure you got the entire (long) URL.  On my E-Mail program, it scrolled the
last 7 characters onto the next line so the link failed.  When I noticed that, I
hand added the last 7 characters, and it worked fine.
The link is:

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/missions/apollo15_touchdown_photos_010427.html

If you didn't get all that on one line, make sure to hand "fix" it.

73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org
http://home.earthlink.net/~k6ccc/