AMSAT Newsletter

Hi Guys,

In my cleaning out in the basement I have come across my old copies of the
AMSAT Newsletter, the publication that preceeded the AMSAT Journal.  The
issues are as below.  Some issues may be missing, or there may not have
been an issue in some quarters.  I don't know.  One of the early issues
even has a photo of Martha :-)

If anyone wants these issues I will send them if you pay the postage.
First come, first serve.  Take them all.  No selective choosing.  They are
5.5 by 8.5 inches in size.  Lots of history in them.

Sep '72
Dec '73
Sep '74
Dec '74