Interesting AO40RCV learnings.

All,

I left ao40rcv running this afternoon, with the "good" US pass.  I came back
to find that it had only done 100 out of 300 with good CRC.  I was way
bummed.  I wanted to see how the end of the pass went and so I fired up P3T
to look at the fine and what did I find, but 802 packets.  So I scanned
through them and what I found was that the end was mostly "D" Blocks.  They
were taking pictures and that data usually comes down in the D blocks.
Also, most of the end of the pass was almost 100% copy.

So my conclusion.  Don't be discouraged if you see small numbers in AO40rcv.
Check the captured file with P3T and see what you really have.  You might be
surprised.  I was and pleasantly.... Block off to the archive!

Alan