Re: A Little (more) Misinformation

"Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" wrote:

> The cosmonauts were using 143.625 yesterday. They didn't seem to be having
> any problems, but then, I don't speak Russian.

NASA Dryden, at Edwards Air Force Base, provides backup communications for
the Shuttle and ISS using Icom '821 transceivers, M^2 antennas and
rotators, and [shameless plug] Nova for Windows.

W9IP
--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University