AO-40 Telemetry Required Orbits 225 & 226 - JPEGs

Hi Group,

It is planned to take some pictures with the YACE camera at the end of the
current orbit (225).

As soon as the pictures have been taken, the S/C will start sending
D-Blocks. The D blocks will be sent until the end of orbit 226, this should
allow for multiple repeats of the whole sequence.

We can reconstruct good CRCC blocks from bad ones using a majority-voting
bit merge technique. The more D-blocks captured, the better our chances of
completing the dataset. Make sure your telemetry capture program is set to
capture ALL blocks good CRCC or bad.

We expect around 180 D-blocks in the complete set, so it is unlikely that we
will capture a full set on orbit 225 (LOS will appear before the full
transmit cycle is complete), ... so have those antennas in the air for orbit
226 as well!

Please zip and send your telemetry to ao40-archive@amsat.org

EVERY BLOCK COUNTS GOOD OR BAD!

Many thanks for your help!!!