Re: AO-40 Telemetrie: Batterie charging ...

Hi,

don't panic....

The PSU has three states:

MAIN + AUX   connected to the 28V Bus and BCR's
MAIN only       "       "  "   "   "   "    "
AUX  only       "       "  "   "   "   "    "

There is another state which is called "Charge On", this
is only a trickle charge using a resistor and diode in
series.  If the MAIN battery is connected to the bus,
than the AUX battery can trickle charge and vice versa.

With the MAIN battery on the bus, it clearly gets it
full charge!!  Just look at the telemetry currents...

73s Peter DB2OS