Re: GFSC AO-40 telemetry server

 Good Evening Ron,

 I've been trying to find out how to send data TO the telemetry server using
 AO40rcv.  A search of old amsat-bb messages turned up your message from
 early January.  Are you still providing the UDP converter application?  Any
 help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.  I've got the s-band receive
 and demod/decode working.  Now I'd like to be able to feed the tlm server
as
 well.

 Thanks,
 Lee-KU4OS