Re: [ANNOUNCE] KTelemetryDemod-0.9 and QTelemetryView-0.9

Jens David wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I would like to announce KTelemetryDemod-0.9 and
> QTelemetryView-0.9 which are multi-platform AO-40 telemetry
> demodulator and -viewer applications respectively.

Yippeee !!!!!!!!!!!

Doug spinning cartwheels in the hamshack .............  oooofff---------
owch !    darned bookshelf :^P

thanks jens , I will have to try it out , but it sure looks cool from
the screenshot , do you take paypal donations , or do they do us$ to DE
or EU$  ?

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544