Re: Cube vs Tube form

Cubes are easier to build.  Submodules are easier to stack.
Internal boxes are boxes  with straight edges, not custum curves.
Flat solar panels are easier to build versus semicircular.  The space
on the launcher usually does not need a special shape.  There are
exceptions to these general statements.  Oscar I was a truncated
cheese wedge with a curved outer surface.  Oscar IV was a
tetrahedron.  AO-40 is hexagonal.  When allowed, go for the easiest
or cheapest shape to build, flat surfaces, otherwise conform to the
required shape.

John (my own thoughts)  WA4WDL