DEM 1296 for satellite work, and need a "vanilla" 9600 FSK

	Is it possible to convert one of the newer Down East Microwave 1296 to 144
transverters to work on 1266MHz for amateur satellite work? And is there any
way I can modify a G3RUH 9600 baud TNC to not do bit swapping on the data it
is sending?  I am transmitting some data that I do not want the TNC to
encapsulate.

			Christopher Best
                                          KB3DXR