Re: Field strengths from an Arrow???

There was a thread about this a couple of months back..

The verdict:  Stay behind it, don't point it at people.

Lets assume 10 dB Gain === 10x strength = 350 W EIRP
Lets assume 20 dB F/B === -20 db from behind the antenna or 100x less
=== 0.35W

Now decide if your afraid of 0.35W  and if so, stop using your HT as
well..

Fred W0FMS