Re: [ANNOUNCE] KTelemetryDemod-0.9 and QTelemetryView-0.9

On Wednesday 25 April 2001 08:25 am, Margaret Leber wrote:

> Golly gee, but that looks spiffy. This may be the killer app that gets
> me to upgrade to KDE2. Nice work, Jens.
>
> Damn, just when I was happy with my software.

KDE 2.1 contains enough applications that it is worth upgrading to
all by itself.  Even the KDE Office apps work in 2.1...

> > Features:
> > - Portable. Should run on every platform Python and Qt are available for,
> > and these are quite a lot. Includes even the toy OSs.
>
> "toy OSs"? Hmmmph. Them's fightn' words, suh. :-)
>
> Just what I need, another software install project. :-)

Then you should take a look at FreeBSD 4.3-RELEASE.  After an
extended release cycle, it is an extraordinary OS this time around.
Of course, they had a bit of history to preserve...

After two years of misery with Windows 98, I installed W2K Pro this
week. I'm fairly pleased with it thus far, but can't help but wonder if
the NT development team was on a 4 year drunk between versions.

73
Mike N4CNW