AO 40 data

I just heard AO40 on S band for the first time

I got 70 odd CRC OK blocks. I have sent them to the archive.
I remember now the thrill of that first contact, and what has kept
me interested in radio all these years.

Drake with IF mod, strip lines extended and an unknown gasfet from a Ku
band LNB in the front end, cause I smoked the original!

All fed from a homebrew 20 Turn helix mounted on a workbench outside the
shack window. I was surprised how strong it was, reaching S6 on my PCR1000
and the fact that it disappeared so quickly. I copied it right down to
about 4 degrees elevation
which surprised me.

It would be very nice if one of the programmers could put direct doppler
control into AO40rcv or one of the other programs, to directly control
receivers
like the PCR1000, that are already totally software driven. Way beyond my
capabilities !

Now that I have the telemetry saved on my PC, what software is there to let
me view it locally?