Kenwood TR751A for sale

A friend asked me to post the following for sale item:

------------------------------
For Sale: Kenwood TR751A 2 M All Mode transceiver. Mint condition with all
accessories and shipping carton. $450. Contact KB9DD  isrus@san.rr.com

The owner of the radio is a friend of mine, and has decided to get out of
amateur satellites. I asked if he would give the AMSAT community first
whack at it.  I've seen the radio, and it is in first class condition.

Note:   I am merely the poster.  Please negotiate with AM at his e-mail
address.

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....