Re: [OZAPRS] ISS Alpha on packet

At 10:39 25/04/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 08:34:12AM +1000, Norm McMillan wrote:
> > G'day all,
> >   heard Iss  Alpha digipeating packets from a VK2 station this morning
> > local (1815Z)

...snip...

Hamishn replies

>I had the same problem. I heard VK3TI and VK3DI on the pass at about
>midnight, and I could hear them both on the uplink as well, but couldn't
>get it. Your frequencies and unproto path are correct.
>
>I have to work on the tuning of my TNC (eg output levels), as it
>is currently tuned for a different radio and that may be the source
>of the problem.
>snip.....
>Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <hamish@debian.org> <hamish@cloud.net.au>

I'll give it a try Hamish, altho'  I used this exact setup successfully
with MIR.
Have to cobble up some way of measuring 3kHz deviation as I have no test
gear to directly measure it.

I would be interested to hear from someone who HAS successfully digi'd
through "NOCALL" :-)

Norm. Vk2XCI.
QF27wd, Mount Hope, NSW, Australia
Voice of The Edge Of The Outback.