Undelivered mail - ISS question

Message to Miles Mann

I have tried to send mail to the two email addresses I have for you,
including one where I just clicked reply, but your mail from me is not going
through.

Nice to hear you on 40 meters last night.

For voice, the frequency you mentioned the other day was 144.49 MHz. Will
the voice uplink be different from time to time? I want to set up the
memories in our FT-8100R so we can quickly get on the air should we hear
voice from the ISS.

Hope this on goes through. I might not be here to get it though. I leave
noon tomorrow for Spain, getting back next Tuesday late (a work thing -
however on the Mediterranean, so can not complain!).

Gene Harlan - WB9MMM
Harlan Technologies - publishers of:
Amateur Television Quarterly
ATVQ@hampubs.com