AO-40 for the first time

A thank you to everyone that has been posting information relevant to AO-40
and to those I have contacted and received advise from directly.

Today I was able to copy AO-40 for the first time and that included
receiving many valid blocks. I am using a Drake with only the IF mods
outputting to the PCR1000 on 123Mhz. Antenna is a BBQ grill witha dipole
feed and of course that great AO-40rcv program.

The Amsat bb has provided the source of all the info to get me started from
scratch.

Again many thanks for sharing all your good advice.

73 Barrie VE3BSB