Re: ISS Packet Experiment

There's just to much APRS interference on the ISS uplink.  I heard APRS
packets on UO-14 and the ISS-Shuttle complex wasn't anywhere near North
America.  No wonder key boarders are having a difficult time getting
digipeated. The APRS packets I've monitored have all been from the same
locations. No one is moving.  How many times does an APRS station need to
tell everyone they haven't gone anywhere.