Re: C Band AWSOME !

>time permits. YES, I KNOW it doesn't weigh two pounds, and yes I know it is
>not circular polarization.  If anyone has a  three to five turn helix they

There is a way to make a coffee can do circular.  I think it takes an
extra probe as a parasitic, offset by 90 degrees in angle and 90
degrees ahead of the active.

I built one for Intelsat reception some years ago out of plans I
found in Coop's Satellite Digest.  If anybody has a stack of that
publication we could use some research because mine are long and I
cant remember the details.  my juice can is long gone too.

td