RE: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #263

it is awesome to see it scooting across the sky... and to see the software is tracking so well.

wb8kkz

-----Original Message-----
From: AMSAT-BB-digest [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB-digest@AMSAT.Org]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 3:00 AM
To: amsat-bb-digest@AMSAT.Org
Subject: AMSAT-BB-digest V2001 #263

AMSAT-BB-digest       Tuesday, April 24 2001       Volume 2001 : Number 263

In this issue:

    [amsat-bb] AO40Rcv Serial
    RE: [amsat-bb] portable operating technique with Arrow
    [amsat-bb] SETI on home network & multiple machines
    Re: [amsat-bb] Using C band polar mounts w/ ao-40
    Re: [amsat-bb] portable operating technique with Arrow
    [amsat-bb] AO40rcv
    Re: [amsat-bb] SETI on home network & multiple machines
    [amsat-bb] AO40rcv Win2k compatibility?
    [amsat-bb] Reliability of LNA's
    [amsat-bb] Beautiful ISS Pass over SE US
    [amsat-bb] KO-23
    RE: [amsat-bb] Fun on UO-14
    RE: [amsat-bb] AO40rcv Win2k compatibility?
    Re: [amsat-bb] AO40rcv Win2k compatibility?
    [amsat-bb] YAM and other Packet modems
    Re: [amsat-bb] SETI on home network & multiple machines
    [amsat-bb] Re: Tracking AO-40 w/ C band
    [amsat-bb] Live telem. 24.4.01
    [amsat-bb] live feed
    Re: [amsat-bb] YAM and other Packet modems