Re: YAM and other Packet modems

Have a look at the AGW Packet Engine. It shows the YAM packet modem
1200/9600 baud as supported.
It supports most available TNC's and also TCPIP internet gateway etc. There
is a tcpip driver available for NT as well.

After checking the drivers for the YAM modem however I could only find a vxd
and mcs file, looks like you are out of luck.

The author writes that he intends to upgrade all drivers to miniport
versions for W2K.
Generally ham radio software requiring special drivers for WinNT are scarce.
A ham has more avenues open if he sticks to Win9X.

73! Helmut VK4STR