YAM and other Packet modems

I was wondering if anyone has the YAM packet modem running on a computer
with WinNT 4 as the operating system. When I ask the suppliers they say they
havn't tried it but it should work. They supply it with "packet engine"
software etc.

I am not interested in changing my Operating System or my computer, I would
just like to know what modems and what software will run in WinNT 4 on a 233
MHz Pentium II PC, 128MB Ram.

Regards,

Murray Peterson
VK2KGM