SETI on home network & multiple machines

Calling all AMSAT and other SETI@Home folk,

I'm on my way with SETI! One data unit down...

Now, what I probably missed were your helpful instructions for getting
SETI@Home going on a home network. I can't find it anywhere in the FAQs or
How-To for:

- dialling in from ONE machine, and either:
- - having ALL machines working on the SAME data unit;
- - having different machines working on different data units.

I did find mention of how to MOVE data units between machines, but it's not
clear whether that means that the first machine can then request another
data unit.

Your expertise will be welcomed.

Thanks,

Peter Ellis