Field Day on the road

Looking for Field Day groups in:
  * Lake Geneva, WIS
  * Chicago area
  * SW Michigan
I'm looking for a FD site that welcomes families, and is at a state park
or other interesting venue in the above areas.

Now that my kids just got their licenses and we have been planning a
special KIDS FD for months, I just discovered to my horror that my family
will not be home on FD, but will be on the road camping enroute Chicago.

Thus, we are looking to camp overnight with an active (non-competitive) FD
group at a neat park or other entertaining venu that will let us
participate/contribute to FD and also let the wife and kids explore and
be entertained in the general area too at a nice park or recreation area.

Thanks!

Bob