AW: P3T+Winsock errors

Hi Günther

I had similar error messages on my Windows NT PC. I have the following fix for this problem:

Win 95	In the folder Windows you'll find a file named Hosts.sam.
	Rename it to only Hosts. (No point, no extension)
	Add with a text editor (Notepad) the following textline:

	128.183.143.104	Nasa
	(IP-Adress)		(Name of connection)	only comment do not add this line

	Now start P3T, klick on TCP/IP, Client Data in, in the Host adress field you type in the name
	of the connection, Nasa in my example.
	Now the thing should work.

NT 4	The same procedure but you'll find the file Hosts in the Folder
	WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\Hosts

With the same procedure you'll be able to transfer via TCP\IP the information from one to another PC
in your local Network, but only if you have installed TCP\IP on both PC's.

73 de Paul HB9OMQ