RE: Why Landline?

> Why landline when we have these beautiful birds?
>
> All comments welcome!

In my case, landline is the appropriate medium.  I don't work the digital
birds, as the equipment requirements are not compatible with the style of
portable operation I need to do to get on the birds.  And digital sats don't
hold a lot of interest, until the data rate climbs high enough to run
digital voice and other streaming applications...  Maybe AO-40 will be the
first place these experiments will be conducted.