Re: AO40 Receive setup

I'm going to reply to this out of context...

Art this is not a flame... but could you turn off  (and the others who have
it
on) "the notification of delivery".... we are not at work and I do not think
the BB
can support the entire mailing list to reply to these messages (the reply to
ones
of interesting stuff can cause a huge duplication of a BB that is already
generating
50-80 unique messages a day, your set up looks great and I'm glad your in
the Sat!)

There several reposts and replies to messages, sometimes huge amounts
of them that I feel are caused by this... not to mention invasion of
privacy...

Just my 2 cents...

BTW... thanks everyone who contacted either AA4MD/KG4EYY/Myself
at the Tampa am. radio club (TARC) hamfest!  We have allot more interested
sat ops/AmSat dues payers excited!

KG4ITU@amsat.com
"Take a walk in a world of imagination" -- Willie Wonka