Re: Fw: Need SatTracker for PDA

Hi
You can go to my Ham / Palm page and get PockeSat by Jim Berry.
http://www.qsl.net/va3pkh/palm-ham.html
or you can go direct to Jim's page (but then you would miss other neat stuff)
http://www.emmgraphics.com/pilot/pocketsatinfo.html
It only does LEO satellites not AO10 or AO40.
I bought a Palm because of the programme and like it very much for ISS and FM
birds.
73

Peter
VA3PKH