Re: AO40Rcv Bug Fix Available

Moe,

Many, MANY thanks for your efforts in producing, and maintaining, this
incredible piece of software.  Even though I have two DSP solutions (DSP-93
and DSP56002EVM), I'm using your sound card program.  It's simply awesome.

What a valuable contribution to AO-40 telemetry geeks everywhere!

I'm slowly piecing together a portable telemetry system--laptop w/sound
card, Icom PCR-1000, 16 turn helix, Transytem downconverter, cables, gel
cell battery.  That's it!  (going to keep my eye out for a camera tripod,
too.)  There is no way I would consider doing this if I had to tag along a
big hardware decoder, too.

Again, thanks!

73,

Mark N8MH

At 07:50 AM 4/21/2001, Moe Wheatley wrote:
>Thanks to Howard,G6LVB for finding/fixing a bug in the AO40Rcv serial command
>doppler rig control code.
>
>There is now a new version (1.23)available.  If you are not using the serial
>command doppler tracking stuff there is no need to get this new version.
>
>If there is enough interest in the doppler tracking feature, perhaps as you
>figure out what serial commands are needed for all the different radios out
>there, I can create a selection table of all the various command strings for
>each type radio and either stick it in the help file or make it a
>selection from
>within the program.
>
>Just email the exact command sequences and radio model info to me.
>
>Thanks,
>Moe, AE4JY

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]