AO40Rcv Bug Fix Available

Thanks to Howard,G6LVB for finding/fixing a bug in the AO40Rcv serial command
doppler rig control code.

There is now a new version (1.23)available.  If you are not using the serial
command doppler tracking stuff there is no need to get this new version.

If there is enough interest in the doppler tracking feature, perhaps as you
figure out what serial commands are needed for all the different radios out
there, I can create a selection table of all the various command strings for
each type radio and either stick it in the help file or make it a selection from
within the program.

Just email the exact command sequences and radio model info to me.

Thanks,
Moe, AE4JY

ae4jy@qsl.net
http://qsl.net/ae4jy/