Re: ISS-NA1SS

Terry,

Re: ARISS frequencies.  You are on the correct uplink for
UK-Europe-Africa-Middle East-Russia-Mongolia.  The rest of the world
uplinks on 144.49 MHz.  This is per the instructions from the ARISS web
site: www.rac.ca/ex2.htm

I am glad to see some general ham radio activity from ISS.  Unfortunately,
I was at work during all of the times reported, and who know if Susan was
operating over Alaska.  Sometimes I take the FT-817 to work and connect it
to a VHF test antenna at 45 feet on our 120-foot comm tower.  Oh well.

Today they dock the shuttle and have EVA's scheduled {watching NASA-TV as I
write this} so I would guess no ham activity for awhile.

73, Ed