: AO-40 Telemetry is Great!, and it fun too!

What I ment to say.

Although Alan "NE!H" was one of four that sent the info to Goddard, I can't
think of the other call signs of the other three ham. I want to thank those
four ham for making the day starting out really great!!!!!!

:-))))) :-))))))

I wish I could do it, but others are making it possible!! The excitement of
hearing the Bird is something else!

I hope this will continual to happen.

I am sorry for the poor grammar, and the poor writing.  I sometime get
ahead of my thoughts.  Thank you Alan and your fine friends.

73's

DE
WA4CVV

Jennifer