AO40 Telemetry Required - JPEG download in progress

Hi Group,

The S/C took the pictures as commanded during orbit 216. The download of the
JPEGs in the D-blocks started immediately after the picture run. As the
pictures were taken at the end of orbit 216, there was not enough time to
complete the download of the entire dataset before LOS. We did however get a
good solid block of data from the very start of the sequence. There are 177
blocks in the complete set, ... we got the first 25 or so!

The S/C will continue sending the D-blocks on orbit 217, ... please make
every effort to capture as many blocks as possible, ... good or bad. Please
zip your capture and send to ao40-archive@amsat.org.

Please make sure your capture program is set to capture ALL blocks, not just
CRCC-OK blocks. We can rebuild CRCC-OK D-blocks from bad-CRCC D-blocks!

Hopefully, with your help, we can complete the dataset by Saturday
afternoon!

Many thanks for all your efforts!

Paul Willmott, VP9MU
AO-40 Telemetry Archive