Transystem & small dish working ok

I heard AO-40 this morning with a Transystem downconverter with the stub cut
and the small 2 foot dish that goes with it. The dish was laying on the
ground proped up by a trash can and there were trees in the path although
the leaves are just coming out. I was feeding it into a FT-817 at 123MHZ.
The signal was peaking 4 to 5 S units above the noise.