ISS on voice this afternoon

  The space station was making numerous voice contacts this
afternoon during the first east coast pass around 3 oclock.  I just
heard the tail end of it, and was set up for packet at the time, and
didn't get a chance to try.  I listened in for a while on the next pass,
but didn't hear anything until I gave up and left the room, then I
heard a few short transmissions, but they ended before I got back
to the radio.