AO40 2.4 telemetry

I would encourage any 2.4 giggers that have had a problem receiving the tele
on AO40 to try it now pre-perigee.  Beacon reported to be off phase 3-80.

Got almost solid copy, from phase 241 to LOS, here in San Diego with
re-furbished
Oscar 13 gear (30" dish and coffee can feed).

And get your tele to Paul Willmott!  The camera is being used..

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....