RE: FM Satellite Etiquette

gosh, maybe it is time this went private. it sure is ridiculous.
73...bruce

From:           	"Red Johnson" <redj@adelphia.net>
To:             	"Dennis Morris" <denmorr@bellsouth.net>, <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>,
  	"Joe M Tolbert" <ac4ny@juno.com>
Subject:        	RE: [amsat-bb] FM Satellite Etiquette
Date sent:      	Fri, 20 Apr 2001 07:40:02 -0400

> If you singe the feathers off of high flying Crows, you need cooling.  I use dry
> ice myself as it lasts much longer than plain old ice and is far superior to
> water.  I'm only running 1500 watts into my 100 element yagi though, so your
> results may vary......

Bruce Paige, KK5DO                    Internet: kk5do@arrl.net
Houston, Texas                                  kk5do@amsat.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator                          kk5do@amsatnet.com
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CST on W0KIE Satcom C3, T24, 7.5Mhz
Visit SHOT http://www.clarc.org/shot