AO40 Telemetry Required - JPEGs

Hi Group,

It is planned to take some more pictures with the YACE camera over the
weekend. This may be as early as tomorrow (Orbit 216 MA 247).

The S/C will be commanded to take 11 images at 2 minute intervals. Less JPEG
compression will be used than in previous tests, .... so maybe some detail
will be visible in the images.

As soon as the pictures have been taken, the S/C will start sending
D-Blocks. The D blocks will be sent for an extended period of time, allowing
for multiple repeats of the whole sequence. This is to allow us to collect
as many D-blocks as possible - good OR bad!

We can reconstruct good CRCC blocks from bad ones using a majority-voting
bit merge technique. The more D-blocks captured, the better our chances of
completing the dataset.

Please zip and send your telemetry to ao40-archive@amsat.org

This will be a very large data set, ... and so ........

EVERY BLOCK COUNTS GOOD OR BAD!

Many thanks for your help!!!

73
Paul Willmott, VP9MU