Re: KO-23

> I saw a blurb on this BB, that indicated that KO-23 was being heard
> again. Can anyone confirm if it is operational again.

Hi Wally,

I put out a similar message a couple of days ago as I hadn't heard anything either.
Replies indicated that it is on with some kind of modulation and perhaps uploading new
software. So far I still have not heard a peep out of it on the local passes. Would be
really nice to have it back. Keep listening..........and keep smilin'

73, Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia