FS: one Drake 2880 Crystal

Concluding my divestiture of Drake conversion parts, I am selling a
brand-new ICM crystal for the Drake 2880.  Its frequency is 8.828125
MHz, which positions 2400 MHz at 140 MHz.  I chose that frequency
because my IC-821H doesn't transmit there.  It is in the HC-49/US
holder, so you would either need to grind away a bit of the converter
lid to get it to fit upright, or solder it into the oscillator circuit
elsewhere and fold it over (which is apparently what Millicom did in
their conversions).

$20, including USPS Priority Mail to your door.

First reply off-list gets it.

regards,

Mahlon - K4OQ