TRAN-SYSTEM converters

I'm new to satellite and am in the process of building my station. I bought
one of the TRAN-system corner reflector units on eBay a while back - does
anyone have the crystal specifications/modifications finalized on how to
move the output to the 144 range? I'm real anxious to listen to AO-40
directly rather than through one of the audiocasts.

Also, I have several spare oval DSS dishes - I was considering mounting it
on one of those later - has anyone tried that yet?

Don Woodward
KD4APP
AMSAT 33535
www.sunsunsun.net