Re: KCT Station Drivers, WQM mod

 Thank's Roy. But if I remember right , the two program's didn't work.
This was about 3 years ago, with win 95 . Now remember that station was
going to have an updated release several years ago. This release would
support the 32 bit driver. I looked at writing a DOS program to no-op the
TSR, (after I tried the Mark Release program's I had gotten from KF4FDJ)
So I decided to do the simple hardware mod to change the I/O address.
This was supposed to be a temporary fix!? This has worked fine for me
since then, you don't have to load a DOS program, all you do is change
the address, with the switch. Not a problem here. Much quicker when your
trying to make a pass!  If Bill tries the program's, I would be curious
if it now work's, but I doubt they will.

73 Jeff kb2wqm