PSK-31 Satellite

I am still reserving space on our satellite for a 10m "warbler" class
PSK-31 uplink receiver.  There is a cheap set of 29.4 MHz crystals listed
in most catalogs, so presumably a cheap modification can be done.

I now find I am totally snowed under trying to get all the rest of the
satellite built, so I'm just not going to get around to developing and
testing this aux payload.

But, again, I can make no promises, but if someone who is "good" at
RF and construction and will make up just the receiver side of a "warbler"
or whatever it takes to get a 10m (29.4 MHz) 2 Khz wide SSB receiver
working,  I think I might be able to get it on board.  When activated, as
many as 10? 20? PSK-31 users uplinking on SSB on 10m will all come down in
the single (no doppler) 2m FM downlink....

As we discussed before, with only about a max of 1 Hz per second doppler
on 10m and nothing on the FM downlink, this mode is entirely possible...

de WB4APR, Bob