Re: RS-15

Drew,

>  If anyone here has worked this recently, please tell all of us what the
>  secret is......

It sounds like Mike has had better success than most.  Bruce, KK5DO, and I
tried it on an evening 85 degree pass a couple of weeks ago--also at 29.380.
With 100 W into a 4x4 antenna, I could hear my downlink about S1, but with
considerable QSB.  I would hear my signal for about 2-1/2 seconds every 7
seconds.  Very repeatable.  During the fades I could not detect my signal at
all.

In the past I have found it is easier to hit when moving towards you, but did
not notice any difference this last time.
73,
Jerry, K5OE