RS-15

I got home early from work today and upon checking my PC I see RS15 is
making a pass over the Gulf at 50+ degrees elevation. I have tried many
times to hear RS15, and always discounted my inability to receive to the
fact that I operate mainly in the evening, and maybe it's a solar
illumination problem. I didn't hear anything, never have. I tried CW at 90
watts into a 4 element az-el mounted antenna, receiving on a tribander with
a preamp that does really well on RS12. No signal, no beacon, nothing.

If anyone here has worked this recently, please tell all of us what the
secret is......

If not maybe we should move this to the dead column.

Drew